Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Miss You

Cloudy today and a little rain this evening. I had a bunch of meetings today at work so other than sitting around and chatting I didn't get much done. Ha! But I do have a card for you!

This cute little image was in an image swap that I did a while ago. Looks like it's probably a Penny Black image. Basic Grey paper for the background and the sentiment is from Create with TLC. I added a little ribbon from Michaels. This card is headed for OWH.
I am entering:
Thanks for stopping today. Hope your day will be filled with sunshine!

Donna


4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Sweet sweet sweet....anyone would love to get this happy, darling card...gosh...love that image!

Stef H said...

super, super cute. great sentiment. i missed that one - LOL.

rained yesterday too. cloudy today and very foggy this morning. that's ok. i'll take this over "the heat".

hugs :)

Pam said...

Adorable! I love those two sweet mice under their flower umbrella!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable card and I love the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...