Over the weekend I thought I would work on the Friday Mashup challenge. They posted a tutorial for a way to make 4 very easy backgrounds. So you could either create a project using the sketch, or create a set of cards, or you could mash it up and create a set of cards using the sketch. So that's what I did. I picked 4 scraps of paper from my paper bin that were pretty good sized scraps and made them into 4 backgrounds using the tutorial. And then I created cards.
Bugaboo's Gus. I just love these older folks and their cute sayings. This card is for my older brother's birthday. So tonight I finished the other cards that I started to finish my set.
I am entering these challenges:
- Friday Mashup challenge: make a set of cards using the sketch
- Simon Says challenge: things with wings (the sweet bird-day card)
- Clearly iStamp challenge: celebrations (all the cards fit!)
- Crafty Boots challenge: celebrations (all the card fit!)
- Through the Craftroom Door challenge: anything goes