Today's card is all about music. I used a white on white background and used a Sizzix Music Sheet to emboss the background. The oval cut out shows a sheet music digital paper by Lindsay's Stampin Stuff. The image is from Doodle Pantry Violin in the colored version. The sentiment is a freebie from Scrap Happy Paper Crafter. I added a heart with a Ruby Slipper Stickels outline. The sentiment is cute with a Spellbinder fancy tag die but I didn't like how the fancy flourish looked on the ends so I cut the fancy flourish part off so you could see the music sheet background. I'm happy with how this one turned out.
I am entering these challenges:
- Paper Makeup Stamps challenge: white on white
- Digi Haven challenge: sparkles and bling
- Outlawz CAS challenge: "Let's make music together."
- Operation Write Home ODBD January Challenge: dry embossing
- Through the Craft Room Door challenge: anything goes