Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween

Happy Saturday! It was a gorgeous day here. We spent the day at Baby Creek (our retreat property) and plan to go back out tomorrow after I go grocery shopping. We are having some friends come out for dinner tomorrow night so it should be fun to see them again. Still fighting this cold (or bug) that I brought with me from Austria. My motivation is pretty low so my card tonight is definitely a clean and simple one. The photo didn't take well so I'll have to explain what it really looks like. LOL!

I bought this new embossing folder from Sizzix. Perfect for Halloween. I stamped the spider first in Memento Tuxedo Black and then embossed. I sponged the web with purple ink and that isn't showing very well in the picture. I added the Trick or Treat sentiment. Really easy! I have a bunch of Halloween cards left from last year so I'm not getting too elaborate with Halloween this year. I'm entering my card in a couple of challenges:
I am hoping that I stop sneezing and coughing and my head stops spinning so I can get back to using my time to craft. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Stay well!

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome Halloween card Donna! Great CAS design...love the embossed BG. Thank you for playing the FTTC with us...hugs ~S~

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love the web on your card, I can just about make out the purple ink.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Lorie said...

Cute Donna! I think you did a great job!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Congratulations, Donna! You are one of three winners of my blog candy today. You were chosen to receive a free pass for the Inkspirations4U Christmas Season. I'll need your email addy in order to get your membership to you. Hugs, Sharon F.
http://createdbyu.blogspot.com

NancyD said...

I love it! Super cute and simple. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. NancyD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...