Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Batty, Batty Bat

I wanted to share what I made for all my co-workers for Halloween. It's a dressed up sour cream container. You can find the instructions for the sour cream container at SplitCoastStampers.

I made the sour cream container from black card stock and added the features with white gel pen. The wings are a holly leaf pattern and cut a small "v" into the top to delineate the "ears." The tag is two digi stamps from My Grafico punched with a one and a half inch punch. I attached the tag with black and orange ribbon. Inside the bat are Hershey kisses for a special treat for my co-workers.



I'm entering this Halloween project in a couple challenges:
Thanks for stopping today. This week we are getting ready for  my MIL 80th birthday party Saturday. We have a few more things to get ready here. The weather was beautiful today but the rest of the week is supposed to be much colder and rainy. Hope the rest of your week will be sunny inside and out. Take care!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...