Thursday, October 20, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Welcome home to me! Our trip to Austria was fun! The weather was not great. We had about three days that had sun and it was chilly and rainy most days we were there. I'll be posting pictures soon. I haven't gotten them all sorted yet. My motivation has been pretty low since returning home since I brought home an "Austrian bug". I have a nasty cold. I'm hoping the weekend will give me some time to get some extra rest. I have no more vacation days from work for the rest of the year so I'll just have to tough this out.

So my mojo has been pretty low since I've come home but I put together this quick card for my Austrian son's birthday next week. I need to put together a package for him to send asap.

It isn't the best card I've ever made but I'm hoping my motivation gets better this weekend. The image is a digi image. I'm sorry I don;t remember where I got it. I used my Scor-Pal to make the frame and the diagonal lines in the background. A scrap of patterned paper and some Stickles on the flame and there you have it. I'm entering it into the Monday Outlawz challenge: anything goes with a sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by today. I'm glad to be home and hopefully I'll get back to some crafty fun soon. Have a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I like this card -- with the bright colors and the scoring! Glad you made it back home; now it's time to get to feeling better!

Lorie said...

So glad you are back Donna! I think your card is super cute!

sassyb07 said...

Hi Donna!
Welcome home, hope you had a great trip!
I love how your card turned out, using your scoreboard for the background is brilliant! I'll have to 'steal' this idea, LOL!
We've had a rough summer but I've started blogging again, yeah!
hugs, Valerie

Maria Matter said...

Wonderful Donna, love the bright striped paper! you did an awesome job scoring...I need to use scoring more on my cards! well done Donna!
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...