Sunday, March 15, 2009

Home Again and Buzzin' By

It's good to be home. I'm always glad to get away for a bit but it's nice to come home to my own bed. The weather was beautiful in Florida. Sunny every day but a little windy. It was keeping the fishermen grounded but we did get fresh fish one night. All in all a good trip but I missed my stamping. What I did take with me was some stamped images to color. So yesterday I worked on making one of those into some cards.
The Created by Courtney Tuesday Challenge always catches my attention. This past week is was to let nature inspire your creation. So here's my attempt:

The flower stamp is a retired wheel that my friend stamped for me so I'm not sure of the name. For the sentiment and the bee I used a Gina K set Gettin' Buggy With It! I pop dotted the bee. The flowers are Prima Blossoms from Brazzil. The gems in the flowers are from Hobby Lobby.


Since I had enough for another card I made two similar cards. Here's the other card.
Thanks for stopping by today. Now that I'm back I'll be posting again. And checking out everything I missed while I was gone. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Happy inking,

Donna

4 comments:

Lora said...

Welcome back Donna! Love your card, very cute.
Hugs Lora x

Stef H said...

Glad you got home safe and had a great time.

This is very pretty. I like that flower border and the colors. Nice & springy!

Heather "Hev" said...

What gorgeous cards :)

Thank You for entering my blog candy :) Good luck - you have 3 entries :)

Kim said...

CONGRATS on winning the CBCC! Your card is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us!
Hugs~ Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...