Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CBC Challenge Tuesday #28


Courtney's Tuesday Challenge was to use bows on your card. I am bow challenged, I will readily admit. Ribbon is very difficult for me to work with so I often only use it when I can stick a straight piece of ribbon across one of the layer of my card. So I was thinking this wasn't an easy challenge for me. I actually tied this bow though and amazed myself. I still have a long way to go to feel comfortable with using ribbon and making bows but I do like this card.
The main image is done with a split screen technique. I used the Owl Always Love You stamp set by Gina K. The background branches on the blue are done in Versamark ink. I colored the image with Kooh-i-Nor Woodless Pencils. The brads are from Hobby Lobby and the Ribbon is from Michael's.
Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy inking,

Donna

2 comments:

Justine said...

Thank you for entering my blog Candy and Good Luck!
Justine

Dani said...

Your bow is perfect! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...