Monday, March 23, 2009

Army of Bunnies


Here are the pictures of the army of bunnies I made this past weekend. The front stamp is just a bunny head stamp from Inkadinkado and I added a little pink to his or her features with colored pencils. I glued on a pom-pom tail and then covered the middle with a white Avery label. The candy underneath are Nestle's Treasures.


These little guys will be passed out to my office mates right before our Easter weekend. I do like to give them a little something during a holiday. I hope they enjoy! Thanks so much to my special friend Julie for the idea! Julie, you're the greatest!
I have a very busy week ahead and may not get back before Friday. We'll have to see how the rest of the week goes. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Happy inking,

Donna

10 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

wow, they are great,
lots of work has gone into them,
huggies
Angie

Stef H said...

WOW Donna! These are fantastic! Those guys are the cutest and your office mates are gonna love them! If not, you can always send them to me - LOL!

Hugs,

Cardmaking Galore said...

These are so cute - thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with my blog candy!

Carolyn King said...

oh my--too stinkin cute! love your bunny army!

sassyb07 said...

very cute! Donna, love them
I've passed on a blog award to you, you can see it at my blog
hugs, Valerie
www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh they are adorable Donna and your mates are going to love you, Hugs, Nikki x

Bev T. said...

Hi Donna:

Great bunnies -- your office mates are going to love them.

Lilacanglia said...

love your blog, always a pleasure to visit, so have given you a little award, please take a mo to see it on my blog,
you deserve it,
huggies
Angie

Dani said...

Hello, cuteness! These are adorable! Sure to brighten up those desks!

Alex said...

WOW: These are adorable! Looks great on mass too :)

Thanks for sharing your creations.

Alex from England x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...