Monday, March 23, 2009

Army of Bunnies


Here are the pictures of the army of bunnies I made this past weekend. The front stamp is just a bunny head stamp from Inkadinkado and I added a little pink to his or her features with colored pencils. I glued on a pom-pom tail and then covered the middle with a white Avery label. The candy underneath are Nestle's Treasures.


These little guys will be passed out to my office mates right before our Easter weekend. I do like to give them a little something during a holiday. I hope they enjoy! Thanks so much to my special friend Julie for the idea! Julie, you're the greatest!
I have a very busy week ahead and may not get back before Friday. We'll have to see how the rest of the week goes. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Happy inking,

Donna

10 comments:

lilacanglia said...

wow, they are great,
lots of work has gone into them,
huggies
Angie

Stef H (GlitterbabeGreetings) said...

WOW Donna! These are fantastic! Those guys are the cutest and your office mates are gonna love them! If not, you can always send them to me - LOL!

Hugs,

Cardmaking Galore said...

These are so cute - thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with my blog candy!

Carolyn King said...

oh my--too stinkin cute! love your bunny army!

sassyb07 said...

very cute! Donna, love them
I've passed on a blog award to you, you can see it at my blog
hugs, Valerie
www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh they are adorable Donna and your mates are going to love you, Hugs, Nikki x

Bev T. said...

Hi Donna:

Great bunnies -- your office mates are going to love them.

lilacanglia said...

love your blog, always a pleasure to visit, so have given you a little award, please take a mo to see it on my blog,
you deserve it,
huggies
Angie

Dani said...

Hello, cuteness! These are adorable! Sure to brighten up those desks!

Alex said...

WOW: These are adorable! Looks great on mass too :)

Thanks for sharing your creations.

Alex from England x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...