That's kind of exciting! So I guess the thing to do is pass it on. I can pick five other people to pass this award to, so here are some of my favorite blogs to visit. I hope you will check out their blogs and find out why I picked them.
- Lorie's blog Live-Love-Laugh-Create: I "met" Lorie when I won blog candy from her blog. She has great ideas and introduced me to Sweet 'n Sassy stamps!
- Dani's blog Dani Gets Crafty: Dani found me somehow. She's also involved with the Sweet 'n Sassy Design Team and has lots of neat ideas!
- Lora's blog Lora's Card: I met Lora through a yahoo group. She does lovely work and you'll enjoy her site.
- Jessica's blog Hectic Household: Jess actually lives in the same town as I do and we see each other about once a month. She isn't necessarily a card maker but she sure is crafty. And with all her adventures with her many children her blog is very entertaining! Love you Jess!
- and last but not least Lindsay's blog Designs by Lindsay: She has some wonderful projects and cards at her blog. Check them out!
So I haven't had a lot of time this week to create. I've been very busy at work and my DH has been back and forth to the hospital with a Mersa infection. So there's never a dull moment around here lately. My middle son came home on break from college, so we have extra in the house.
But I did get a chance this week to make some baby boy cards. One of my coworkers is due in a few weeks with a boy. So I made these cards to have on hand. I knew I would need at least one of them soon. I just love these little onsies. They make such cute cards.
Tomorrow is Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Hope to get lots of time to work on cards and other projects. Thanks for stopping in and checking up on me. Until next time....