Monday, February 16, 2009

Eagle Scout

Coming up shortly we are invited to an Eagle Scout ceremony. We've been to many such ceremonies. My husband and both my boys are Eagle Scouts. But I like to make cards that fit the occasion and it seems every time I have an occasion I run into an idea that gives me inspiration. As I was blog surfing I ran into this Eagle Scout card made by Lorie. And so I took her idea and made my own.

I hope Tim, the newest Eagle Scout in our troop likes it!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Wildlife Reserve and Scribbles (both from Stampin' Up!)
Blue and white card stock
Colored with Koh-i-noor Woodless Pencils

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....

Happy inking,

Donna

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, that's great! Good job! :o)

Laura Williams said...

Donna!! You won blog candy, from the CPS Blog Hop! Congratulations!! Please PM me at SCS or 2Peas (Lauralooloo) or email me at TomatoL at aol dot com, and send me your address!!! I will get your package out right away! :)
www.lauralooloo.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...