Thursday, February 19, 2009

CBCC Challenge and more


This week the Created by Courtney Challenge was to use bubble wrap stamping to create a card. I used bubble wrap to stamp the background of this card in Certainly Celery. The paper flower is an embellishment I learned to make from the new class A Year in Cards at Two Peas in a Bucket . The actual design of the card is one of the sketches from the class.

Here's the inside of the card. It sports a pocket made with the patterned paper that I made the flower out of. The card inside is a thank you for a friend. I need a little more practice on the flowers but I do think they turned out cute for a homemade embellishment.



On another note, I shared a picture of my "baby" last week but he sent me more pictures that were taken when he played for a concert at Trine University. My little boy is all grown up and looking good. I'm I biased? Nope, just telling the truth.
I'm excited that tomorrow is Friday. It's been a busy week at work. At least it makes the time go faster. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy inking,

Donna

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Hi Donna! I love that flower and the paper inside looks fab! Your son is very handsome! :o)

Courtney said...

This is lovely, Donna! I love the button in the center of your flowers... just the right touch! You're right, you have a handsome son!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...