Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Thanks A Latte

 Just a quick post this morning for the card that I finished yesterday. Another thank you using one of my new background stamps.


Another quick and easy card. The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps called Coffee Time - Thanks A Latte. The backing layers are black card stock with a white card base. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image and sentiment with MFT Inside and Our Stitched Rounded Squares. The background stamp is MFT All Lined Up Diagonal Background. I used Glossy Accents on the whipped cream coffee. I am entering these challenges:
I am off to get a few things done around the house this morning  and hopefully get back to my crafting later this afternoon. I have one more thank you to make and then I can play with some other ideas I have. Thanks for stopping by. Have a super creative day! Stay safe and God bless!

Donna


6 comments:

Suze said...

Great card Donna. I love the background stamp that you used. I can imagine that you could do so many different backgrounds with it - even multicoloured if it took your fancy. I like the image and sentiment too.

OlgaB said...

Lovely project!
Hope you have a creative 2021 and that you will touch lives.
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Pam said...

Very cute card! Love the littel latte's and the pink and white check!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

Love the background stamp. Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Helen said...

A really cute design - love the paper you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...