Thursday, January 14, 2021

Birthday Bash Day 5: Make Us Laugh

 Happy Thursday! It's been a busy day. Lots of fun things going on at our volunteer jobs. It's amazing what kinds of things come into Opportunity House. Since I price office supplies and crafts I find lots of fun things to use in my paper crafting. There is always something new. So Bugaboo Day 5's challenge is to make us laugh. My card today is simple but I love the sentiment.


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Chubby Cheese. I wasn't able to find it the image on the Bugaboo site so it may be retired. That's the name I have for the image in my files. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with Gina Maire Designs Wonky Stitched Circles. The backing pink card stock was cut with the same dies. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I used a light gray card stock for the base and a silver gel pen to create a stitched frame. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. It's been a long day. Thanks for stopping by to check out today's project. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna


13 comments:

Suze said...

Great card Donna. That sentiment is perfect for the image - and for someone who is getting older and feeling it.

creationsnz said...

WHat a fun sentiment, it made me laugh. SO glad you joined our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your volunteer work sounds like fun! I love thrift store shopping - it is so cool that you are seeing the goods first! Your card is adorable, I have never seen this this cute Bugaboo image but I love it! I hope Jodie brings this one back! Adorable card!

Lori m said...

You are amazing Donna, bless you for all you do and accomplish.

I love going to thrift stores, I found many neat crafting goodies also, cute card and sentiment, hugs,Lori m

OlgaB said...

O I just love that sentiment!
Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Kelly Schelske said...

What a cute lil guy Donna!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good Luck!

Donna Walls said...

Adorable and funny! True, cheese even gets better with age! Thanks for playing along at the Bugaboo 11th Annual Birthday Bash. Best of Luck in the Draw, Donna - DT

My Paper Epiphany said...

Ha ha! Or wine! Super fun card and great design! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S:)

Jeanne said...

Cute card and sentiment. What a fun birthday card! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

What a fun card, that mouse just cracks me up, too cute!!
Thanks for joining us at CC&S challenge! Hugs! Bhavya DT

Holly's Handmade Card said...

What an adorable card and fun design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

April said...

That is such a cute image and I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us for the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April

Carol W said...

What a fun card I do love the sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...