Friday, January 22, 2021

Some Bunny Loves You

 Wow! We have sunshine for a change today. And it makes me smile. Winter days can be so gloomy but when you see the sun it makes all the difference in your attitude. I had a few things to do today but found time this afternoon to make this Valentine for my granddaughter, Valerie.


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps in their Valentine Circle Set. There are tons of fun images in this set. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Circles, then ink distressed the edges of the circle with Shaded Lilac distress ink. The background paper and the streamers are from my Valentine stash. The layers are black card stock. To finish off I added some holographic heart stickers to the image and the streamers. I am entering these challenges:
I am continuing to organize my craft things. I've decided to put what few stickers I have with my designer paper for the same theme. So today I added my Valentine stickers into my Valentine paper folder. I'll transfer the others over tonight and then I have one less expandable folder to deal with. Hope you had a great day today. Take care and please stay safe. God bless!

Donna

6 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

"Somebunny' is going to LOVE this adorable card! Thank you for joining our Bugaboo Stamps challenge this week; good luck in the draw.
Jen L
Bugaboo DT

Suze said...

Great card Donna. I like the shine that the holographic hearts add.

Lori m said...

Enjoy the sunshine, your granddaughter will love this adorable card, we have snow and snow lol, up to about a foot now and still snowing. No complaints, it has been a mild winter, hugs, Lori m

Suze said...

I'm back with my DT hat on. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Pam said...

This little card is cute, cute, CUTE!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

creationsnz said...

A nice design and funbunny - love the soft background with the hearts too. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...