Monday, October 26, 2020

Puppy Pockets

 I am back for my second post today. It's raining now and looks like it could rain all night long (unless it turns to snow if our temperatures drop). My schedule is clear until Thursday so I won't mind if it snows tonight. LOL! It's way too early for snow but it wouldn't be the first time we got snow in October. I did get to play a bit more this afternoon and I took a page from Jennifer McGuire, who likes to make more than one card at a time. 


The images and sentiments are all from a new stamp set and dies that I bought during Stamptember from Simon Says Stamps. The collaboration set was from Newton's Nook called Pocketful of Happy (no longer available). I colored the puppy pocket with Spectrum Noir markers and used the paw print from the set to add some embellishment. The designer paper is from Francis Meyer, Inc. I die cut the A2 die from MFT Blueprint 13 and then cut it in half diagonally, to use on two different cards. The sentiments are different for each card. One says "Sending you ... paw-sitive thoughts!" The other says "Pocket full of ... Birthday Wishes." I am entering these challenges:
I am going to try to find more time for crafting tomorrow. We'll see if my DH has other ideas. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe, be healthy, and God bless!

Donna


9 comments:

Mia said...

Two beautiful cards! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Jan Mahew said...

Donna, Bow-Wow! Super cute cards for the canine lover. Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Deanna said...

So cute! Love the puppy element! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Lori m said...

Beautiful cards Donna...LOL...keep the snow if you get it, we are looking at possible snow tomorrow, ugh! Hugs, Lori m

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Donna! You left the sweetest comments on my blog - thank you! It's been so long since I've been blogging and now I'm playing catch up! Your cards are soooooooo adorable! First of all, that little pocket pup is precious and I had to smile at the dog biscuit paper, how perfect! Regarding your weather, we may get snow here on Friday! Yikes, it's not even November yet!

Tammy Folk said...

Super adorable cards Donna! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa said...

Such adorable cards! Love the puppy and the pocket is so fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

StacyLee said...

I LOVE how you used the sketch and those puppy pockets are just adorable! Fantastic job with the sketch and thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic cards you created. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...