Saturday, October 24, 2020

Birthday Girl!

 Happy Saturday! I spent the afternoon writing out Halloween and fall cards to send out. I can't believe it took me all afternoon to get them out. But with letters to write and the insides of each card to finish it takes a while to get them all together. I often wish I would do the insides when I do the front of the card but then I think I might not like what I put inside so I don't finish them. That's why it takes me so long to write them out. I feel like I should start finishing Christmas cards now so it doesn't take me forever to do those. But on a happy note I did finish a birthday card to add to my stack.


The image is the progressive image from The Outlawz challenge. The image is from Oddball Art by Lizzie Love called Sugar: the Zombie. We were given the zombie image and the same image without the zombie lines. I used the non-zombie image. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals. The background papers were given to me at a class on making a scrapbook. I found them on top of a stack and liked the color combination. I added some Doodlebug twine and some self-adhesive flowers. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I printed, colored, and fussy cut the sentiment. The base is rusty brown card stock. I am entering these challenges:
Tomorrow we have the twins all day. So not much craft time tomorrow. I hope to get my FIL's Christmas cards finished this evening. I almost have all 30 of his cards done. Just need to finish up a few small things. Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your weekend is relaxing and crafty. Stay safe, take care and God bless!

Donna



5 comments:

Deanna said...

Very sweet and love the pretty papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Tammy Folk said...

Such a pretty Birthday Card!! Lovin' the colors and the little folowers!! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

StacyLee said...

Love how you used the sketch! Your coloring with the Spectrum Noir markers look fantastic, and love that bit of twine you chose, such a bright & happy card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Pretty card you created. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...