Tuesday, August 6, 2019

The Secret to Marriage

Welcome to Tuesday! Lots going on this week but I need to find some craft time as I have several birthdays coming up that I don;t have cards for. Yesterday's project though was an anniversary card.


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Stella and Gus Marriage Secret. I colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The designer paper is MFT Sweet Celebrations Paper Pack. The image is die cut with Spellbinder's Labels 13. I used MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips to die cut the small banners and Stampin' Up! scalloped border punch for the scalloped border. And the little scraps from the front of the card I used to decorate the inside of the card.

I am entering these challenges:
Hope to find some more time today to create a birthday card. Make it a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by.

Donna


4 comments:

Lori m said...

Too cute, love it, hugs, Lori m

Joy Wilson said...

Too funny! The secret to my marriage is that I am always right! lol. Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Marie Bingaman said...

I think the secret to my marriage is a lot of eye-rolling (on my part)...behind his back, of course! LOL Your card is so cute, and works really well as an anniversary card! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for Stella Says Sketch this week! :)

~Marie B -DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Adorable card! I think this is fabulous with that imside sentiment. The secret is- that invisable husband handbook! They have to know what is in it, without reading it...LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...