Saturday, August 10, 2019

Happy Birthday

Happy weekend! I really have to step up my game for birthday cards as I am in desperate need of lots for the next few weeks. So today's card is a birthday card. I found the image in my stash already colored so I just had to put the card together.

This image is from Bugaboo Stamps. It may be retired as I found similar images on the web site but not this exact one. I'm not sure what I colored it with as it has a nice shiny appearance to it.I die cut the image with MFT Cross-Stitch Oval die. I layered with black card stock. The sentiment is from Hero Arts It's Your Day stamp set. I created the scalloped edge with a Stampin' Up! punch and some paper that was on my desk from another project. I finished it off with a few enamel dots.
I am entering these challenges:

We are leaving shortly to visit my FIL for a few days. He has some jobs that need to be done around his house. So while I do have some crafty things packed I may not get much crafty time. We'll see how that goes. Have a super weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

5 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card and stunning colors, hugs, Lori m

Joanna M. said...

Darling! I love all the bright green papers. Thanks for joining in this week's Anything Goes challenge. Good luck.
~Jo, Bugaboo DT

Mrs A. said...

I really did think that the scalloped edging was ribbon. Finishes your card nicely. Hugs Mrs A.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Nicely done! Love your image and also love your coloring!
I am working on my supply of Birthday and Thinking of you and Thank you cards.....

The Enticing Creation said...

Nice birthday card

Thank you so much entering our ATG challenge at ttcrd.blogspot.com Through the Craft Room Door esta week.Looking forward to see you next challenge

Hugs
Rituparna DT TTCRD

My blog
theenticingcreation.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...