Saturday, August 31, 2019

New challenge

I am posting a bit early for the new challenge set to go tomorrow at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. But life is moving fast and we'll be leaving with no Internet tomorrow. So please check out this new challenge tomorrow, September 1st.Happy September! This year is really flying by. Our new challenge for September is all about kraft. Use kraft somehow in your project. Our sponsor this month is Pattie's Creations. And Lisa has designed a wonderful kraft paper set you are going to love. Here is my card.


The adorable gingerbread house is from Pattie's Creations. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. It's die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I fusst cut the kraft mat behind the image. The gingerbread paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Gingerbread Cookies. The candy strip paper is from an unknown source. Had it in my stash and haven't been able to find it in my files. I added ribbon for the horizontal strip. All layers have a kraft layer behind. The base card stock is also kraft. For accent around the gingerbread house I used Rock Cabdt Stickles. We sure hope you will join us beginning September 1st at 6pm EST at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. We'd love to comment on your creations!
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for dropping by today. Happy Labor Day to all my U.S. friends. For those in Florida in the path of the hurricane, please be safe. My prayers are with you. 

Donna


11 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card Donna! Pretty coloring and ecerything looks great on the Kraft CS!!! Have safe travels and enjoy every minute!!!

Donna Scholz said...

Great holiday card, Donna! Love the gingerbread house and all the yummy colors you used for your card. Great interpretation of this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch. Thank you for sharing your holiday creation!!! -Donna (from Idaho}






Lori m said...

Beautiful card Donna, hugs, Lori m

Marjolein said...

Lovely coloring! Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining at TSOT. Marjolein - DT TSOT

Heather said...

Such a fun and festive card - looks good enough to eat, I don't mind saying, lol - LOVE gingerbread! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is gorgeous. Great take on the sketch. Terrific papers to go with the image.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet card, Donna!

Pam said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the gingerbread house image and the cute papers! I have been in Florida for several weeks. Went to the baby shower and took the things that I made for the baby. Finally got them posted. Hopefully I can get crafting again. Got to visit for a week with my daughter and her family (I got to take care of Ruby while my daughter got her band classroom ready for the new school year).Spent a week at my oldest granddaughters helping her get things ready for the baby.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Susan Renshaw said...

What a lovely colour scheme!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Krafty Kaylin said...

lovely use of some great paper. very cute card. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a fun card. I love working with the kraft paper. I see you are leaving to no internet. Seems like I remember that from days gone by. I've moved and now trying to get back in to making cards so I've come to some of my favorite blogs for my mojo and inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...