So the theme this year is all about movies. Here's the Day 1 challenge. And I of course used Santa as he seems to be a common theme in all three of these movies.
Entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Christmas in July Day 1: Movie: The Santa Clause
- Sketch Saturday: sketch
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge: Christmas in July
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes for a child
Day 2 for the Bugaboo challenge was a sketch challenge.
And as you can see the movie theme was Jingle All the Way. Here's my card.
The image is Circle Sentiment - Jingle Bells from Bugaboo stamps. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it from MFT Stitched Circles. The patterned paper is again from American Craft Christmas. I backed everything with red card stock to make it pop from the green base card stock. To finish off I added some self-adhesive gems from Michael's. The tag shape plaid paper is from My Favorite Things Blueprints 13 (retired).
Entering these challengesL
- Catch the Bug Christmas in July Day 2: sketch
- Scrapping4Fun: Tic Tac Toe (diagonal) stripes, patterned paper, gems
- Creative Knockouts challenge: tag time
- Modsquad challenge: Christmas in July
- The Male Room: Christmas in July
Going to call this post quits as storms are coming in. Had one just a bit ago that dropped our temps 15 degrees. We could really use some rain right now. Thanks for stopping by. I hope to get more craft time this week. Stay cool and have a wonderful week!