Thursday, July 25, 2019

A Little Gray Hare (Hair)

One last quick post today. This is a birthday card that needed to go out this week. I made a card similar to this earlier this year and when my FIL saw it he suggested that I could send it to someone else that he knew. So I used the same image and the same inside sentiment but changed the design.


The hare image is from Jane's Doodles. It was a freebie from ages ago. The sentiment is computer generated. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and inked the clouds with Salty Ocean distress ink. The image and the sentiment are die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I added some ric rac under the sentiment and three pink sequins that are filled with glossy accents.The balloon is coated with Wink of Stella. And I added the cute ruffly bow.
Entering these challenges:

  1. The Outlawz sketch challenge; sketch 
  2. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
  3. Createful Hearts: anything goes
  4. Digi Choosday: anything goes
That's it for me tonight. I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of my Christmas in July cards for the Bugaboo challenge. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Such a cute card! Love the colours you've used!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Pam said...

Very cute card! Love the little hare image and cute sentiment!
Hugs
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Helen said...

A great idea and a fab sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x

Joy Wilson said...

simply adorable! I love the sketch and the bow! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...