Monday, July 1, 2019

A Plaid Christmas

Happy July 1st! Another month down and a new one just begun. It's time for a new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. The challenge is always anything goes but we add a little twist if you want an extra challenge. This month the twist is plaid. One of my all time favorites.


I made a shaker card this month. Lisa has made some gorgeous plaid papers for this month and out sponsor this month is Ike's Art. I used Poinsettia Cluster. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. For the shaker cut out I used the MFT Blueprints 32 die. The sequins stars and confetti I used for the shaker was from my stash. The plaid paper is part of the new paper pack for this month by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The sentiment is from Holiday Sentiments from Creative Vision. The sentiment is die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The card base is red card stock. If you've been here before you might know I LOVE plaid paper so this challenge was easy for me. I hope you'll play along with us this month at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Last Friday was my DH's last day of work so he's now home 24/7. We are adjusting to the new schedule. Next Saturday is his big retirement party so this week will be a busy one. We'll see if I can get any crafting time. Hope you have a wonderful week. Make it an amazing one!

Donna

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shaker cards are such fun - and yours is pretty, too!

Pam said...

Very bright and festive Christmas card! I love the pretty plaid and all of the sparkle!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lin said...

A pretty plaid for Christmas, Donna! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lori m said...

Beautiful card and what a fun Christmas card, hugs, Lori m

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again!

ike said...

An excellent card - I have never tried to maker a Shaker card yet LoL
A fabulous creation. Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...