Thursday, May 9, 2019

Spring-Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Welcome to a rainy Thursday! I was hoping it would dry out so I could start to get my garden in but it's not to be. Those spring rains are supposed to be here all weekend. The garden will have to wait. So maybe I'll get some crafty time in. I saw a Facebook post for the Spring-Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and thought I might join in. Tea is my thing more than coffee but it looked like fun and I know plenty coffee, tea drinkers.

Details:
Sentiment is from Create with TLC
Coffee cup images: Limited Runs (on the right); The Alley Way Stamps (small); Dee Dee's Digis (top left)
Card stock: yellow and black; Designer Paper: Bo Bunny Early Bird (background and paper-pieced coffee cups)
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Doodle Bug twine
I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me today. I am off to get dinner together and finish up some little odds and ends. Hope you are enjoying sunshine and craft days!

Donna


22 comments:

Lori m said...

Awesome, anything with a coffee cup is a winner for me, hugs, Lori m

Karen Letchworth said...

What a sweet patterned paper, Donna. You did a lovely job on this sweet card.

Fikreta said...

very sweet card

Esther Asbury said...

Darling background paper...and I love the color combo on this pretty card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful tea and coffee design...and the pattern paper is perfect for the theme.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very colorful and pretty! Love your take on the
sketch, too.

~amy~ said...

So fun + cute!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is a perfect card for the Coffee Challenge and it's just adorable.

Billie A said...

Cute colorful card and fun sentiment

Susan Renshaw said...

Super background paper!
Enjoying taking part in the Coffee Lover’s Hop again
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – Answer my trivia questions for the chance of a prize

New Creations said...

Love the PP, so beautiful!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Dona, your card is very pretty - love that DP!

Pam said...

Pretty card! Love the background paper! Tea is my drink as well.
We started our garden weeks ago and it is doing great! Going to rain all weekend here as well.
Happy Mothers Day!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

tonyamaries said...

Super cute!

Patti said...

Oh gosh I LOVE this card!!! It is just perfect! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

So cute! Your paper is so fun, and your images and sentiment all work perfectly together!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Andrea W said...

Your card is lovely!

Hetty said...

Such a pretty card!

Lori said...

This is so cute! I love your coffee cups and the background paper is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! -Lori DT

Melissa Craig said...

Fun little coffee themed card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Glenda Atkins said...

A wonderful, colourful card! I love just about anything that is brewed especially coffee. This card works well for highlighting several of them.
hugs
Glenda

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...