Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Super Birthday

Happy Tuesday friends. It's been a while. It seems to take me three or four days to get a card done. So I am not moving too fast in creating things. I needed a birthday card for a DIL so here's what I came up with.

I guess you can tell she's turning 32. I used Wink of Stella on the numbers that were die cut 3 ties and glued together so they pop up off the card from MFT Pop-up Numbers. The stamp set I used was MFT You're Super with the coordinating die-namics. The sentiment is stamped in pigment ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder; then die cut with MTF Pierced Fishtail Flags. The designer paper is a scrap from my scrap box. I am entering these challenges:

We've had 2 days of gorgeous sunshine but it's coming to an end. It's supposed to rain the rest of the week. I'll never get my garden planted at this rate. Oh well. Hope you have a day full of sunshine! Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the bold colors and how you incorporated the age of your DIL into your card! You can never go wrong with an MFT set when making a birthday card! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is adorable and I'm sure that she will love your card. Wonderful paper for that image. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Jane said...

How spectacular! And we're never too old to appreciate being paired up with Super Girl are we? Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday's first challenge.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your card is "Super" cute!

Lori m said...

Adorable card, full of cuteness, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

Super cute birthday card Donna! I'm sure your DIL will love it!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Joy Wilson said...

Goodness, this is and adoreable card! I love the super hero girl! Love everything about it. Have a great day!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Bugaboo DT

Lisa xx said...

Oh this is beautiful, such a sweet image and the use of dies fits our theme perfectly

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty friends challenge xx

Margreet said...

Wow, what a cool card for a girl.
Thanks for joining the AG challenge at Sketch the Bug.
xxx Margreet DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello, Thanks for joining our ‘more than 1 die’ challenge with your lovely 32nd birthday card. Hope you can join us for our next challenge too.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Ana A said...

Super Birthday card for your DIL with great colors! I bet she'll really love it! Thank you so much for playing at AAA Birthday! I hope to see your creations in our future galleries :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...