Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Smile for the Camera

At Bugaboo Holiday Chaos, the day 5 challenge is a photo inspiration,
So I thought most of them were elves so I focused on using an elf. And most of the photo is red and green so I used those colors in my card too.

This is the Bugaboo image called Elf 003. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers. Then used Recollections Glitz to add some sparkle to the image. The designer paper at the top of the card is from American Craft. The ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment is from Bird's Cards. I colored it with the same markers that I used on the image and popped it up with foam tape. I used green cardstock for the card base and added a layer of black cardstock to make the colors pop. I am entering these challenges:
I am going to have to stop making Christmas cards so I can write them and send them out. So that's my next big project. I played with the kids at Head Start this morning. Another fun time! Arthur is learning his numbers. He doesn't quite have 5 and 7 down yet but he counts to ten with a little prompting for 5 and 7. It's so amazing to watch him point to numbers when you ask him to find something. He's going to be one smart little boy! Thanks for stopping by tonight. Take care!

Donna


5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, the image you used is adorable! Such a cute Christmas card!

Pam said...

What a cute Christmas card and such a cute image! I have so many Bugaboo images and have not used them in a while, I should though!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so very much for joining in for our us with your Wednesday funny project for our Holiday Chaos at Bugaboo! Your project is a perfect for the theme and we appreciate you taking the time to join our event! Good Luck! Tammy DT Coordinator

Shelly Schmidt said...

Adorable card and I love the cute image you used!!! Oh, and Arthur, smart as he is, takes after your side of the family, right ? LOL
Thanks for joining in the Holiday Chaos challenge! Shelly, GDT

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is too cute, it makes me smile. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Awkward Holiday Chaos, Lisa Lynn DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...