Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Is That an Ugly Sweater or What?

Day 4 of Bugaboo Holiday Chaos brought us a choice. There were 3 ugly sweaters and you were to use the recipe for that sweater to make your project.
I chose #3 and the recipe is color green, embossing, and ornament. I can't say that my card looks like an ugly sweater though. I'm quite glad about that!

The image was a freebie from Bugaboo at Kit and Clowder just last week. This is Bella Christmas Ornaments. It's such a cute image. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I used Wink of Stella on the candy cane. The white spaces on the ornaments have Dimensional Magic as does the chipboard hearts (also colored with Spectrum Noir markers). The designer paper is from American Craft. The strips of red cardstock were embossed with Large Ornament embossing folder. The sentiment is from AlteNew Halftone Holidays embossed with black embossing powder. I am entering these challenges:

This was my second post for today so I have some other things I need to get done now. But I do need to make a card for Tom's aunt whose turning 95 this weekend. That will be my next project. We'll be driving to Cincinnati this weekend for her 95th birthday party. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful hump day!

Donna

12 comments:

Lin said...

Love the bright green and the little hearts, Donna - thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Andrea W said...

Such a festive Christmas card! I love the traditional colors and your take on the sketch. So glad you played along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, it's great that you used the new image. Love your colors and the embossing. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos, Lisa Lynn DT.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Sweet card, Donna... and your coloring! WOW!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Pam said...

Your right Donna, it is a cute image, and you colored it perfectly! I love the bright red and green and the embossed strips and bit of shimmer! The little hearts look look so cute!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewwgranny.blogspot.com

Mrs A. said...

The Doc's aunt will be 92yrs just a few days before Christmas too. I like your colour choice for your card. That wretched Elf is keeping me busy at the moment trying to remove his security tag! lol. hugs ValeryAnne.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the sweet image, your coloring is spot on, and NO, your card is beautiful- NO ugly sweater!!! WOW- 95, that is awesome- hopefully still doing well! Have a safe trip to Cinci to see her.

Debbie said...

Certainly nothing ugly about your card!! Sweet, sweet image, and I love the embossed strips!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - this is so pretty and she is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Sheryl said...

Lovely bright Christmas card.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...