Monday, October 8, 2018

Yappy Christmas

Happy Monday, friends! Today didn't quite go the way I expected. I was going to have lunch with my DH and FIL but they were short-handed at Opportunity House where I volunteer, so I wound up staying later than planned to help out. Got home in time to say goodbye to my FIL as he was leaving for home. I did manage to get a little crafty time in this afternoon.


I used the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge to make this card using MFT Happy Pawlidays stamp set and coordinating dies.

For the background I used MFT Star Grid stencil and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink. The images are colored with Koh-i-Noor Woodless Color Pencils and mineral spirits. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I also colored the sentiment strip with Koh-i-Noor pencils and mineral spirits. I am entering these challenges:
The twins had a great birthday on Saturday. They really didn't have a clue what was going on but they sure liked the cake and cupcakes. As you can see Arthur is sporting quite a dirty face. And they both got their first hair cut.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Make it a crafty week!

Donna




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute image and sweet card!

Pam said...

Very cute card! The little puppy looks like he sure is having fun!
Love the photos of the twins! Looks like they loved their cake and cupcakes! They are so cute!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

GerJanne said...

What a cute card and the cute twins are adorable.
Thanks for joining us at CHNC

Rae Ann said...

Love the non-traditional colors on this Christmas card! This sweet pup is so adorable and the stencil has a great visual punch.

Thank you for joining us at Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...