Monday, October 29, 2018

Happy Birthday

Happy Monday! Hope your weekend was wonderful. We had family members with us this weekend and had a really great time with the, The Halloween organ concert we went too was great! It's been a busy day today. I volunteered this morning at Opportunity House. Went to the doctor to get my flu shot. I found time to make this quick birthday card.


This is pretty much made from My Favorite Things products. The cupcake tower is from MFT Happy Hippos stamp set and matching dies. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and then used a white gel pen for some highlights. I die cut the MFT Happy Birthday Circle and the MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiments Strip. The plaid paper is from MFT Merry & Bright 6x6 Paper Pack. The only thing not MFT is the Neat & Tangled Sequins that I used for embellishments. I am entering these challenges:
I hope your week is off to a great start. I have a busy week as usual but I think I have Thursday free which means I might get some crafty time then. At least I am hoping so. Hope you find some crafty time too. Take care!

Donna


5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this is a fun birthday card... love that die! And your color/paper choices are so cheerful!

Pam said...

Wonderful birthday card! Love the die cut birthday circle! So happy you had a great time at the Halloween concert!
Hugs,
Pam,
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

KathyA. said...

I think your card is absolutely yummy in so many ways- the cupcakes, the bright coloring and wonderful layout. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

Janice said...

Love the design of this one, great sketch and such vibrant colours.

TaeEun said...

Wow! How could you manage to make such a perfect birthday card while doing so many other things! Thank you so much for joining us with your cute card at Seize the Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...