Friday, September 14, 2018

Fall Blessings

This didn't post yesterday so I'm a little behind.
Happy Thursday! I haven't had a lot of crafty time the past couple days but the rest of this week is mostly clear so I am hoping that will change. I did finish a card last night that's been on my desk.


The image is a blended digital image. The mushrooms are from Pattie's Creations (the freebie for this month) and the little elf is from Birdie Brown (a designer for MFT). The background papers are Basic Grey Origins 6x6 pad. The card base is kraft. The sentiment is from my stash and I wrote the source as splendid printables but haven't been able to find it on the Internet. I used these dies: MFT Stitched circles (image) and sentiment (MFT Stitched Ovals). The sentiment is inked with Siced Marmalade distress oxide ink. The image and sentiment are popped up with foam tape.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back with some other creations soon. For those of you in southeast US, my prayers and thoughts are with you. I have family in the area so I'll be keeping tabs on the hurricane. Please be safe.

Donna

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, I would have found that sketch challenging, but you certainly mastered it. GREAT card!

Pattie G said...

Donna,

Thanks for entering our challenge at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. I love how you used my Freebie for this month in your creation.

Hugs
Pattie

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Donna :-) the little elf is adorable and I love how you teamed him up with the mushrooms, they go so well together! very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Craig said...

This is lovely! Your mix of colors and patterns is nice. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

Simply adorable Donna! I'm having a hard time giving up spring and summer but your card inspires me to look more forward to it. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Debbie said...

This is sooo cute!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

CraftyLyn said...

Super fun gnome,thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge blog good luck Lyn DT x.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute make

Thank you for sharing with us at 'If You Give A Crafter a Cookie' this fortnight
Hugs Shell xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, super cute!...Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge :)
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...