Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Presents from Rudolph

Happy Tuesday! Got lots of things accomplished today and a little time to play. Just enough to finish a card. This morning I mailed all my Halloween cards off. There is one more I could send if I got time to make one more. Today I played with Christmas.


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Rudolph Presents. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut the image and the circle from the designer paper with MFT Stitched Circles. The background paper is a scrap from my scrap box. I love all the circles in different colors. The ribbon is a scrap of ribbon from my ribbon box too. The sentiment is from AlteNew Halftone Holidays stamped in MFT Cherry Cobler pigment ink and then clear embossed so it stands out. I die cut the sentiment twice with Quickcutz tag die so it would be shaped on both ends and then distressed it with mowed lawn ink. And finally I added some self-adhesive gems.
I am entering these challenges:

That's all I have today. Tomorrow I volunteer in the twins' classroom at Head Start. That's always a bright spot in my week. I'll try to take some pictures in the classroom. The kids are always such fun! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Donna

16 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is a great card. Glad you had some time to craft. Hope you have fun volunteering. Take care.

craftieodmae said...

super cute...

Pam said...

This is so cute Donna! I love the background paper, cute image and bit of sparkle in the ribbon! I hope you received the forward that I sent you about how to make the pop-up card. Let me know if you didn't and I'll try to send it again.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Super cute card!! I love your fun paper and image!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

cass said...

Cute card with great spotted paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Jenée said...

What a fun card. It is so colorful and festive. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous Rudolph card with great coloring!
Thanks for joining the October Bingo challenge at Catch The Bug!
xxx Margreet (GD Catch The Bug)

Pia S said...

Such a great color combo for Christmas, fun image and trendy paper in traditional colors. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the mix of plaid and polka dots on your cute card! Thanks for joining us for Bugaboo Bingo this week - good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
luv
Jen L
Bugaboo DT

Lady Joyful said...

What a fun Christmas card! I love that sweet reindeer. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, GDT

Kelly Lunceford said...

What a darling image and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week!

Heather said...

This is very cute! And that background paper IS fabulous!! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Patti said...

Oh Donna this is just perfect, I love your image and the bp and the pop of the ribbon - well done!!! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Great take on the sketch Donna, the background paper is wonderful! Cute,cute!
hugs
Glenda

Shelly Schmidt said...

So fun- love the sketch and the cute Bugaboo image too! And, I love that BG paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...