Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Holidays

It's been a while since I posted. But I've been busy finishing up 35 Christmas cards for my FIL. I'll share those with you in a bit. But I have a quick card for one more progressive challenge for this month.


The image is the stamp of the month from Gerda Steiner. Just the cutest raccoon with his little sign. I added a Happy Holidays sentiment to his sign. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut him with Spellbinders Heart Circles, that I inked the edge with Fired Brick DI. The sketch that I used is Sketch Saturday.
The designer paper is a double sided scrap from my scrap box and I die cut the Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares from MFT. I used both sides of the paper. To finish it off I added some Floral Garden's Diamond Wrap from Michael's. 
I am entering these challenges:
Hope you have a happy Monday. I am off to volunteer at Opportunity House this morning and pick the twins up from Head Start this afternoon. Maybe this evening I'll be able to find some crafty time. Maybe! Have a super day!

Donna


3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is gorgeous! Love how that turned out for you. Boy you have been busy.

Pam said...

Your card is so cute Donna! I love that cute little raccoon image!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 357 - hope to see you again soon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...