Monday, October 23, 2017

General Note Card

Hope your week is off to a wonderful start. I made a quick card today that I intend to use as a little note card. Just a quick note to a friend to let her know I am thinking about her.


The image is from Createful Heart Digis and is the stamp of the month at The Outlawz progressive challenge. I colored the image with colored pencils and added a MFT stitched frame. The sentiment was computer generated and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and colored with Copic markers. The card base is khaki colored card stock. Just a very easy note card.
I am entering these challenges:

That's is for me tonight. This week is a little slower for me so I hope to get more crafting time in. See you soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

4 comments:

Pam said...

What a sweet card! I love the front porch scene with the dog and the pumpkins. I can just imagine someone sitting in a rocking chair with a mug of hot cider on a chilly Fall day with leaves swirling around. Great job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful note card Donna! Gorgeous coloring, too! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

NanaConnie said...

Ooo, loving the blue and brown combo, Donna! I love seeing you play in our QKR Stampede "Anything Goes" challenge this week. Thanks and good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Crafting With Jack said...

Thank you for entering our challenge at 2CraftyCritterCrazies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...