Sunday, June 18, 2017

Wedding Day

Just a quick post as we are off to help set up Girl Scout day camp this afternoon. Hopefully it won't take all day but we'll see. I was able to get one more card done and wanted to share before my mind flies in another direction and I forget that I even made it. LOL! Since my card today is for a wedding I thought I'd share that today is my hubby's and my 40th wedding anniversary. 40 years with the same guy and we haven't killed each other yet. He's the love of my life and what keeps me going. Happy Anniversary, Tom. Love you lots. Here's to 40 more years together.


A friend's son got married this weekend and I wanted to send a congratualtions card. The card base is white with a black card stock background. The ictures and sentiments are stickers so very easy to put together and I added a Zva gem flourish. Quick and easy, not much to it.
I am entering these challenges:
I hope you all have an amazing week. I do have a post for Tuesday that will be scheduled and I have two other cards that I'd like to make but I seriously doubt I will find time this week. So if I am MIA you know day camp and the twins have led me to exhaustion. LOL!

Donna

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is adorable. Love the bling. Congrats on 40 years!!!

Dotstolines said...

Adorable card! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi,
Dots to Lines- DT TTCRD
www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

Pam said...

Beautiful card! Love the sparkly flourish! Happy 40th Anniversary!I hope you all had a wonderful day!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Megan J said...

Hi Donna, a fabulous card for newlyweds love the sentiment sticker you used and the butterfly adds a wonderful touch of bling, a big Congratulations on your Ruby Wedding Anniversary, good luck in the prize draw, have a wonderful week... Megan DT LPoCF

Shelly Schmidt said...

First off- congrats on 40 yrs- wow!!! Amazing! Your card is wonderful- I really love the bling and the DP that shows wedding attire : ) You are very productive for all of the running you are doing this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...