The image is Christmas Jar from Bugaboo. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. The Christmas lights paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. I added two thin strips of green paper and embellished the image and the strips with Gold Stickles. The sentiment is from a retired stamps set from Gina K called Blessed is the Season. I used the sketch at Sketch Saturday for inspiration.
- Sketch Saturday: sketch above
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything Christmas goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: use patterned paper
- ABC Christmas challenge: M is for more than one (more than one ornament, candy cane, star, lights)
Hop over to the Catch the Bug blog to see all the fun creations that the designers created with this image. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!