Thursday, June 22, 2017

Quilt Bear

Very quick post just to get this card in to the QKR challenge this week. I started working on this card last weekend and with day camp this week I've only had a couple minutes here and there to finish it. But here it is. I like it a lot.


The background is Gina Marie Designs Quilt Die. Using scraps from my scrap box to do the in lay die technique. And I added the QKR Birthday Bear. Just love the colorful results. Sorry this is so short. I am off to watch the twins now. Can't wait for camp to be done tomorrow. I am totally exhausted and running on caffeine. Entering this into the QKR challenge: anything goes with optional quilting/stitching. I'll be back on the weekend I hope to tell you about my super busy week. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is gorgeous. Love the quilting and the color.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- love this wonderful quilt- and that bear is so sweet!
I am way behind on blogging, so will have to browse your blog and see if I can catch up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...