So my card today is Christmas. I couldn't make up my mind if I was feeling naughty or nice!
I used Bugaboo's JJ image but I couldn't find this one on their web site. Retired? Possibly. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. One of my favorites! The designer paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. Another one of my favs! I die cut the sentiment with Gina Marie Cross Stitched Rectangles and inked the inside with Mowed Lawn distress ink. I added glossy accents to some of the lights on the designer paper.
I am entering these challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: use a sentiment
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra challenge: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Christmas Card challenge: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. I am back to my desk today to get some design team cards done. I'll be back with some of those over the weekend. Enjoy your Thursday!