For my final guest design fun I decided to go Halloween.
Isn't this image a hoot! It's called Coffin Break of course! I colored it with Copic markers and die cut with Spellbinder's hexagon dies. Everything is backed with black cards stock so there are lots of layers. The Halloween designer paper is from my scrap box and I added some self-adhesive black gems.
This image is Tomb It May Concern and it's colored with Copics. I created the scene around the image inking the sky and the ground. I added a harvest moon in the corner and a die cut fence to complete the scene.
Thanks to Lisa and Sandy for inviting me as a guest designer. It's been a blast. Check out Borqna's great guest design creations over at the Scribbles Design challenge blog.
I am entering these challenges:
- Simon Says Monday challenge: inspired by music (Don't Fear the Reaper)
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
- Cards in Envy: fall theme/colors
- Addicted to Stamps: make your mark
- Craft Your Passion: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. Make it an awesome weekend!