The background paper is from Recollections Basics paper. It reminded me of a tablecloth at an Italian eatery. The stamps set I used was Love you 2 Pizzas by Imagine that! Digis by Kris. I colored the image with Copic markers. The image and background paper are die cut with Gina Marie Cross Stitch Rectangles. The image is inked with Tea Dye distress ink. I added the hearts stamped with Fired Brick distress ink. The heart images is from a retired Gina K set called Heartily Yours. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch as Inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: the sketch
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Cards in Envy: for the kids
- Catch the Bug challenge: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. I have a few more design team posts while I am away on vacation so stay tuned. Have a wonderful weekend!