Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sunday CAS in Red, White & Blue

Happy very wet and rainy Sunday to you all. We are supposed to have rain for the next few days so I think it will put a damper on many a 4th of July celebration. I have one more red, white and blue card for you to wish you all a Happy 4th!


Over at The Outlawz CAS challenge this week, Deb is asking us to show off our patriotic nature by using the colors of your countries flag. I am pretty much smack in the middle of the USA (a real midwesterner) so for me it's red, white and blue; definitely one of my favorite color combos. Since I had done some patriotic cards this week I decided to use more non-patriotic theme for this card. This image I received as a freebie from Operation Write Home who sadly is no long in operation.  But I love the image and I think it works for anyone. I colored the image with Copic markers, die cut it with Spellbinder's Standard Circles, and distressed the edge with distress ink. I added a faux stitched border around the circle. Another easy peasy card.
I am entering these challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will join us at The Outlawz CAS challenge and show us your patriotic colors. Wishing a belated Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends and a Happy 4th of July to all my USA friends. Be safe and have fun!

Donna

3 comments:

Tamie said...

totally love the lines around your image and your amazing clean and simple design. You make it look so very easy. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful CAS card!
Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

Nonni said...

Great CAS card, the red card base looks very striking, very fun look! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...