Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bugaboo Bingo!

I'm late! I'm late for a very important date. I forgot to schedule this post last night. OOps! Another new challenge over at the Christmas in July week at Catch the Bug blog. Today is Bingo day!

I love planning which row or column I'm going to do and then making it work on my card. Here's what I came up with.


The image is of course from Bugaboo called Little Penguin Winter - Winter Bench. I colored the image with Copic markers and embellished it with Grape, Diamond and Gold Stickles for some sparkle. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Rounded Squares. The designer paper is from Hobby Lobby on a black card stock base. My sentiment is from The Crafty Nomad (which has turned into a sewing blog). I punched out the sentiment with an ek Success punch and embellished with Grape Stickles. I hope you will check out all the fun challenges this week at Catch the Bug Christmas in July and don;t forget the huge sale going on at Bugaboo Stamps. 50% off the entire store. It's a great time to treat yourself to some new digis!

I am entering these challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today. I do hope to see you joining in the challenges over at Catch the Bug. Lots of prizes to be won!

Donna


9 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Megan J said...

Hi Donna, a beautiful card love the little Penguins you have used, the stickles add plenty of sparkle to your card, thank you for the inspiration... Megan

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely card,
Hi Donna, Please follow this link

http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.ch/2016/07/winners-and-featured-creations-68.html

Thanks for playing along!
Have a great week
Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

This is just a darling penguin image, and you've colored it so well. Love the grape tree ornaments, and like the way you've done the shadow effect on the sentiment. The green and grape colors look great together...and the glimmer of the grape snowflakes...yummy. Will have to check our local H/L for this pretty stripe paper too. It's a delightful card! TFS & Hugs

Kath said...

A lovely card - such a sweet image which matches your paper perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Kath x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a cute sentiment! Beautiful card.

Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- love seeing Christmas cards in July! I am also retiring at the end of July, back is getting worse and doc advises me not to sit so much (do a desk job). Hoping more time to create!

Migdalia said...

I love the super cute penguins!!Absolutely adorable!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Suze said...

Great sentiment to team up with this lovely image. Thank you for joining in the July challenge at CHNC Extra - and apologies for the late comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...