The image is of course from Bugaboo called Little Penguin Winter - Winter Bench. I colored the image with Copic markers and embellished it with Grape, Diamond and Gold Stickles for some sparkle. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Rounded Squares. The designer paper is from Hobby Lobby on a black card stock base. My sentiment is from The Crafty Nomad (which has turned into a sewing blog). I punched out the sentiment with an ek Success punch and embellished with Grape Stickles. I hope you will check out all the fun challenges this week at Catch the Bug Christmas in July and don;t forget the huge sale going on at Bugaboo Stamps. 50% off the entire store. It's a great time to treat yourself to some new digis!
I am entering these challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge: purple
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra: anything goe as long as its Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Cut it Up challenge: anything goes
- Get Creative Challenge: celebrations
Thank you for stopping by today. I do hope to see you joining in the challenges over at Catch the Bug. Lots of prizes to be won!