I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for this week. And the sentiment and image are from From the Heart Stamps called Wind Blown Penguin. I cut the sentiment with a brand new (and I think it just might be a new favorite) cross stitched rectangle from Gina Marie. The designer paper is from leftovers from a Simon Says Stamp kit. Each of the layers is backed with black card stock. I used the sentiment as the focal point and inked it with Peacock Feather distress ink. The little penguin is colored with Copics and the balloons are covered with Wink of Stella. I finished the card off with some Zva pearl creations.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: the sketch
- i (heart} sketches with a twist #142: I used the twist this week: use a big sentiment
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Penny Paper-Crafty challenge: anything goes
- NBUS challenge: used my new cross stitched rectangle die
Hope you like my card tonight. I love the sparkle and the cross-stitched rectangle die/ Looking forward to the weekend and I hope the rest of your week is awesome!