The jar image is from Imagine That... digis by Kris called Jars of Cheer. I colored the jar with Copic markers and then fussy cut the image out. The background papers are from my scrap box and backed with dark brown paper to match the chocolate chips. And I added some square self-adhesive rhinestones that kind of look like chocolate chips too. I used the Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch as inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Try Stampin' on Tuesday: sketch
- Creative Playground challenge: birthday
- Seize the Birthday: the great divide
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scrap Saturday
- Penny's Paper Crafty challenge: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to get more time tomorrow to craft as we are supposed to continue with the rain. Take care!