Here's how to play along:
The BasicsWhile you can find out ALL the information you need to know in order to participate in the challenge by checking out the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page (or by clicking HERE), here is a refresher of the basics.
- Anyone can link up as many Christmas and/or December holiday themed cards (including Happy New Year's cards) throughout the month with an ANYTHING GOES theme.
- Every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper.
- Each month there will be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Anyone who submits a card adhering to the monthly theme will have the chance to win a prize from that month's guest sponsor.
- Every holiday card you submit to the link up, earns you one chance to win a special digital Christmas kit that will be offered up after the year is complete.
Optional Theme: Holiday Decorations
Here's my card as one of the new Sleigh Belles.
I love this new background paper by Lisa Decosse. It screams Christmas to me. And what better holiday decoration than colored lights. Love it! The image is from our sponsor this month A Day for Daisies. My image is called Dressed Up For Christmas. I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut it with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Corner Square Stax. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder and cut from MFT Pierced Fishtail Banner Flag Stax.
While team members had the option of working with any of my Décosse's Dynamite Doodles papers, I did create a special set aptly called Holiday Decorations. Check out the preview...
I hope you will join us this month and get a start on your Christmas cards. Who wouldn't want their Christmas cards done early.
I am entering these challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge: use a sentiment
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge Extra: anything Christmas goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- Simon Says Wednesday: anything goes
Lots of rain today. I am thrilled it wasn't snow. I do think it dropped about 30 degrees today. It's going to be cold for the next few days again. I hope you have sunshine. Thanks for stopping by today.