Thursday, February 11, 2016

Mailbox Valentine

So tomorrow I'll give my Valentines to me co-workers. I thought I'd share them with you tonight.


These are little mailboxes that hold two Hershey nuggets. Everything I used to make these was from my scrap box. Easy peasy. I used this You Tube video to create them.


The little heart on the mailbox flap is from Paper Smooches Paw Print die set. The hearts on the flags are from Spellbinder's scalloped hearts and regular hearts. Sorry that the singular pic is kind of fuzzy. I hope they like them. Just wanted to show them how much I appreciate their friendship. Work is like a second family.
I am entering these challenges:

Tomorrow is Friday! Happy weekend. We are supposed to have snow tomorrow and again on Sunday. Saturday is supposed to be bitterly cold. I'm looking forward to building a fir and crafting the day away. So I'll be back this weekend. Have an awesome Friday and thanks for stopping by!

Donna

6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Too cute!!! I want one! :)
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

Cicci said...

So lovely project !!! Beutiful and cute at The same time
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Pam said...

They are just the cutest little mail boxes ever!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

These are just too adorable. How kind (and clever too) of you to make these cute little treats for your coworkers. It's such a cute way to present the little sweeties that will help make the day more pleasant to celebrate Valentines Day. TFS & Have a wonderful wkend. Hugs

Patricia St Martin said...

Wanted to tell you these are so adorable and thanks for sharing the video.
Hugs Pat

Aunty Sue said...

How adorable love these and thanks for sharing with us at DIGI CHOOSDAY in our All you need is Love challenge .
Aunty Sue DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...