The frame and bird are Love Birdy from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored it with Bic markers and on the hearts I added Wink of Stella. The sentiment I added is from Ginger's House. I added the background layers: one is black card stock and one is some heat paper from the Paper Studio. I added some velvet ribbon and a re bow for embellishment. The image and sentiment is popped up over the fairy thick velvet ribbon.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug challenge: recipe: 3 layers, orange, ribbon, and a bird
- 30 Days of Coloring challenge: color
- Beccy's Place: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Crafty Friends: animal/bird
I hope your week is off to a great start. Thanks for stopping by. I am suddenly very tired so I'm calling it a night. Back to work tomorrow. Take care!