The image is a pre-colored image from Imagine That Digi Stamps called Honey & Boo Balloons. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched rounded Corner Squares. I backed it with Spelbinder's Lacy Square die cut and popped it up from the card with foam tape. The background star paper is from DeeDee's Digis (unfortunately closed). Ans backed the panel with black to pop the color. The sentiment panel was just cut and inked with red distress ink and backed with more black scraps. I popped it up also. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch for this week as inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Creative Playground challenge (Imagine That): show us your heart
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: the sketch
- Catch the Bug: tic tac toe: heart, pink, designer paper
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes
Wishing you a wonderfully relaxing weekend! Thanks for dropping by my blog to check out my creations. I hope you'll stop back often.