Monday, August 3, 2015

Yay! It's Your Birthday!

Happy Monday! I really expected to get this posted earlier but the garden jobs were calling me. I picked green beans and prepped them for dinner. I picked basil and made two batches of pesto. And then picked the tomatoes and peppers. We had so much rain early in the summer and now it's very dry. My zucchini are about the only thing that's going to keep producing I think. Most everything looks like it's declining quickly. Sunny and warm today. I haven't gotten in much exercise today so I probably should take a walk this evening. I got a package in the mail from Simon Says but told myself I couldn't open it until I had most of my jobs crossed off my list. I have this post and one other thing to do. So without further ado, here's my card:


Yesterday, I said I had another card using the WPLUS9 Unforgettable stamp set. Here it is! I used all three of the elephants in the set. Aren't they just adorable? I can't get enough of this stamp set. I stamped a couple of the other smaller stamps; the flower and the grass. I don't often use gray on my cards but I love gray and pink together so that's what I chose to use. The balloon is also from the set and I filled the balloon with Glossy Accents. The sentiment and banner die are from Simon Says. The flower is from the dollar bin at Michael's. I used the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch. I really liked the layout of the sketch.

I am entering these challenges:

I am off to get my last job done so I can check out my goodies from Simon Says. I hope your Monday was wonderful. Make Tuesday even better. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

13 comments:

MaryH said...

I am loving the few Wplus9 stamps that I have (flora & fauna ones). I missed this one, and you're right...it's absolutely adorable. Of COURSE you had to use pink & gray. And it looks just perfect. Liking that sketch you followed, and the little ely-fants were darling with this sketch. Good for you on the discipline you've placed on yourself. Homemade pesto sounds delish...and so does zucchini bread! Don't work too hard. TFS & Hugs

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

What a sweet card! Love the little elephants! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy ~ Marilyn

Tanja said...

love the panels and the super cute elephant stamps - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

Sandy Trefger said...

Love those cute little elephants and the pink with gray! Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

barb hendrickson said...

On my goodness is that a darling elephant!! Great take on the sketch this week at Try Stamping-Or Not-On Tuesday!

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Donna, great job with this sketch challenge. This card is so stinkin' adorable! I love the elephants, the grey and pink color scheme and the glossy balloon! So many great elements. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week! Crystal

Sherry Hickey said...

Pink and grey: perfect color combo for these cute little elephants; and the polka dot flower is the perfect complement! Thanks for joining in "It's a Birthday Party" at Cards In Envy!

Debbie said...

Sweet card! I love how you stamped on gray and left the elephant just outlined and added the touch of color with the flowers! So pretty!!

Indy's Designs said...

Love these cute elephants! The glossy balloon is a nice touch! So glad you joined the Embellishment challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Hope you’ll join us this week for our color challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Diane Louise J said...

Such a sweet card, those elephants are so cute... Thanks for joining the 'movie' challenge over at Crafty Friends... hope you can join us again next time... good luck.
Diane Louise x

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card, those elephants are so cute! I love the Jungle Book, it's one of my favourite movies ever - it was the first movie my mum took my older sisters to see in the cinema too!

Thanks for joining in our Movie Week Challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog! Good luck and hopefully see you again for our next challenge :)

Tanya xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...