saturated colors that I learned last from My Favorite Things. I added the little eyelashes to give more detail to the background. I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum so that the background would come forward. I really love the outcome. I think it's a great guy card! I am entering these challenges:
- The Popcorn challenge: use lines
- MFT Summer School: color saturation
- Hiding in my Craft Room: birthday/anniversary
- Simply Create Too: anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
Please check out my blog candy for my 1000th post. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start. Come back and see mt again soon.