Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Button Hello

Happy Tuesday to you. The lawn is mowed and I need some craft time. It didn't happen yesterday as things around the house took over. I am hoping that I can learn some new things with the MFT summer school.


So I tried the first lesson this week to try out the technique of design repetition.


I used the MFT Button Quartet dies and used the repetition of the colors and buttons to create the card. The background paper is recycled wall paper. I used a Simon Says hello because I didn't have any words from MFT. I backed the hello with craft foam to pop it off the card. And I placed it toward the bottom of the card for the rule of thirds.

I am entering these challenges:

Short and sweet today. Maybe I'll get some other crafting done. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

2 comments:

Cicci said...

What a fun idea!! The dies was so cool!! Nice colour to
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at http://ttcrd.blogspogspot.com Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs , Cicci :)
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com TTCRD DT
http://ciccividpennan.blogspot.com
Through The Craft Room Door

Stef H said...

o.m. word. i LOVE this!!!! love it! i have button dies and could never figure out when to use them other than a baby card! this is fabulous!

my lawn needs a mowing now that we've had rain and i called my lawn guy because the rider just kills my legs lately. he said it would be a few days. i told him he had til saturday to get it done otherwise i'd be getting a letter from the complex LOL (not really). i sure hope he comes before then.

have fun crafting and have a great week.

hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...